HHC Safety Engineering Services, Inc.
Specializing in Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Expert Witness Services and Litigation Support
Member of American Petroleum Institute, API.
HHC Services, Inc. provides safety engineering, industrial hygiene, risk management expert witness services and litigation support to companies in the following industries: general industry and manufacturing; oil and gas production, pipelines, refineries, construction, government agencies, insurance, and the legal community.
Our clients include : oil and gas production companies, pipeline companies, chemical manufacturing companies, Utilities, Telecommunications companies, airports, port facilities, large warehousing companies, order processing plants, asphalt plants, engine manufacturers, Electricians servicing telecommunication towers, laundry plants, bakery and food production plants, food distribution centers, hospitals, large office complexes (1 MM square feet), telecommunication buildings, and municipal water districts.
Dr. McCartney is the proud recipient of the following professional awards and appointments:
2019, 2018, 2017 Lawyer Monthly Expert Witness Award of the Year in Safety Engineering and 2017-2019 AM Best Service Provider
2019 Awards: AM Best Expert Service Provider; BEST Safety Engineer - Lawyer Monthly, A-1 Global Most Influential Woman in Safety Engineering.
Safety Engineering Services
Industrial Hygiene Technical Services
Baseline Industrial Hygiene Surveys
Industrial Hygiene and Safety Program Audits
OSHA Type Audits
Noise Testing & Noise Dosimetry
Air Sampling/Personnel Monitoring
Emergency Response to Exposure Events.
Expert Witness in Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology and Dose Reconstruction
Expert Witness in Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology & Dose Reconstruction
Industrial Hygiene Management Services
Hearing Conservation Programs, Noise Surveys, and Octave Band Analysis.
Industrial Hygiene Program Development
Management Training & Motivation Speaking
Government Testimony (State or Federal)
Expert Witness Litigation Support Services
Speciality Industry:Oil and Gas, Pipeline, Manufacturing, & Construction.
Our Core Services are as follows:
1. Accident Investigation Services (Serious and Fatality)
2. Arc Flash Hazard Assessments
3. Competent Person Program Development and Training.
4. Construction Safety
5. Development of corporate Online e-learning courses (to be put on client servers). New Hire Safety e-learning courses.
6. Ergonomic Evaluations of plants and injured worker workstations.
7. Expert Witness Reports, Depositions, and trial testimony.
8. Fleet Safety Programs
9. General Industry Safety-See list on front page of website for industries
10. Hospital Safety
11. Industrial Hygiene Services
12. Job Safety Analysis
13. Lockout Tagout surveys and Standard Operating Procedures
14. Machine Guarding surveys
15. NFPA 55, 70, 70E, 99 Training for Hospitals and other industries
16. OSHA Compliance
17. OSHA Informal Conference and citation services
18. Plant Audits
19. PPE Hazard Assessments
20. Risk Management Services
21. Safety Audits
22. Safety Outsourcing
23. Safety Program Development
24. Safety Project Management
25. Safety Training-See a list of subjects. Don't see what you are looking for, call for availability. Other training program are available that are not listed. We constantly develop new safety training programs.
26. Scaffold Training for Competent Persons
27. Safety Committee Training
28. Site Safety Coordination
29. Temporary Staffing
30. Third Party Safety Audit, inspections and report of findings.
Who We Are
To inspire and contribute to employee health and safety by providing excellence in safety engineering and industrial hygiene services to every client through accident prevention strategies, OSHA compliance and training.
We are committed to provide ethical services within our area of expertise to the legal and Insurance communities.
We are committed to provide the best quality services to all our clients.
COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS: To provide our clients with excellent professional, ethical and technical service. We seek to supass the clients expectatioin at all times with our high level of service.
GOAL TO OURSELVES: Our company is also dedicated to the safety of our employees so that they can work safely for themselves, their families, and their communities.
HHC Safety Engineering Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients coupled with ethical and competent services. Our employees are held to the utmost ethical behavior, which is the cornerstone of the company.
SERVICE TO OTHERS: We offer our clients a wide range of safety engineering and industrial hygiene services in an effort to provide a complete safety process meeting client safety commitments.
HHC Safety Engineering
501 Silverside Rd., Wilmington, DE
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:
Fastest service about questions on Training Classes, send your question by email to: email: TrainingManager@hhcservices.net.
Senior Safety Engineer and
Janine McCartney, Ph.D., CSP, CHST, RPIH, WSO_CSI(ML), MBA
Jane Kelly, Ph.D.